Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Snow Snow.....love it!!! :)

Yes, we had more snow!!! :) 4 inches!!! We got 2 snow days out of it :) heehee :) I love snow days!!! oh! in the pics below the placemats and table-runner were lovingly made for me by my wonderful mom! :) love ya mom!! I found the template here - http://www.thediydish.com/2011/01/episode-10-valentine-sewing-and-paper-crafts/ - and I emailed it to her, and she surprised me with them for Valentine's Day :) She's the bestest! Here's some fun pics we took....












 my first snow angel ever!!! :)





 I look like Wendy! or Pippi Longstocking!




caleb was playing with my camera :)
yummy strawberry cupcakes!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Susie! Ya'll are darling!!! :-) Love you guys! miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya'll are so cute in the snow :)
    ---emily anderson

    ReplyDelete