Thursday, February 24, 2011

My 22nd Bday!!!! :)

My 22nd Birthday was on Tuesday :) It was an amazing day! My Caleb took me to get my hair cut (finally!) and I absolutely love it!!!!! Stephanie at the Violet Rose Salon cut my hair, and she is A-MAZ-ING!!!! Then I went back to work :( but only for about an hour and 15 minutes :) Then Caleb picked me up and brought me home.....to a surprise party!!! :) He had invited two of our friends from his work (Mcds) over for my bday :) We had sooo much fun!!! We love Callie & Steve :) We played some basketball....instead of playing H-O-R-S-E we played P-A-R-T-Y :) We ate pizza and then had some of delicious ice cream cake that Caleb got me :) and opened presents!!!! yay! :) Then we watched Despicable ME!!! my fav movie!!! :) Then Caleb & Steve & Callie drew faces on the balloons and I took lots of pics....lol :) It was such a fun day!!! :) After Steve & Callie left, Caleb & I watched "Like Dandelion Dust"...its based off the book by Karen Kingsbury.....it was good :) they changed some stuff from the book, but it was still good :) So....here's the pics I know you've all been dying to see...lol :) love ya!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment