Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wow....2011 is here!

I can't believe 2011 is already here! so much has happened in the past year! wow....I have so much to catch y'all up on! lol....well i'm going to start with our most recent trip...to San Antonio for Jessica & Joseph's wedding! I know I still need to post pics from Christmas...but I really want to put these pics on first :) We had such an amazing time! Caleb & I got to stay with the Navarro family :) They are such a nice family! and we got to eat amazing authentic mexican food!!! yay!!! :) my favorite!!! :) and we got to see the Alamo!!! and experience the Riverwalk! It was soo fun :) ok ok...here's the pics!






    jess and ashia (her maid of honor)



        the church where the reception was held...


         Caleb's cousin Katie & her husband Philip :)






                                                  the Riverwalk :)














                             my new purse!!! :)


            amazing authentic mexican food!!! yummy!!! :)


                   caleb finally got a haircut!!! :)

                   my second favorite!! Panda Express!!!


                       Happy New Years!!!


          some pics I took at Jess's wedding :)


















              Caleb's cousin Kala :)


This is the Navarro Family :) They were amazing hosts! Thanks!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment