Friday, December 3, 2010

Embrace the Camera....Me & my Caleb :)

Emily  @ http://andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com/ started an "Embrace the Camera" challenge on her blog. The challenge is:
1. take a picture with you and your kids/spouse/family member/pet/whatever.

2. blog about that picture and include a link to our blog

So.....I decided to try it out :) and yes...technically these pics were taken last week...but they're the most recent ones I  have :) These are a few pics of me and my caleb taken last week during our Thanksgiving weekend in Geneseo :) I love my Caleb soooooo much!!!! Heehee :)


p.s...i love how in the first pic he's wearing an Illinois hoodie and i'm wearing a California hoodie :) heehee :) represent!









2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the last picture!!!! Smooch on that man of yours girlfriend!!!

    ~~~~ Love you ~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! so glad you participated this week!

    ReplyDelete