Saturday, November 20, 2010

Our First Christmas Tree!!! :)

Here's some pics of our first Christmas Tree :) We had soo much fun putting it up :) We put it up last week Saturday :) Yes....it's before Thanksgiving, but we'll be in Geneseo for Thanksgiving so we wanted it up before we left :) and yes there are already gifts under the tree b/c I got tired of trying to hide them from  Caleb...lol I figured I would just wrap them and put them out so I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore ;) lol :) Enjoy our first Christmas tree pics and home video ;) Love ya!




















1 comment:

  1. I've been so busy moving I haven't checked on blogs in forever! Just looking around & seeing how much I've missed. LOVE your tree!!! :-) (I'm having a hard time hiding presents too!!!)

    ReplyDelete