Monday, November 8, 2010

6 months!

Wow!!! I can't believe it's been 6 months already!!! :) My Caleb & I have been married for 6 blessed months!!! :) God is sooo good to us! He has proved Himself faithful to us soooo many times in the past 6 months.....He gave us Cadin Michael, He gave us a new car, He kept me safe when I was in that fender-bender, He was with us when we found out our Cadin went to Heaven, He was with us when Caleb was in the hospital, He provided for us through St. Joe's and paid off our $15,000 of hospital bills!, and He continues to provide for us each and every day!!!!! Our God is Faithful & True! What He says in His Word He WILL DO!!!! :) Thank You Lord! and Thank You to all of you who have prayed for us and who have kept up with us through this blog! :) Love Y'all!

Here's some pics of my kids at work :) They like to make hats out of funny things :) lol...









No comments:

Post a Comment