Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm exhausted!

So I went to work at 7:30 this morning, got off at 5:30 this evening, and have been sitting at Mcds since then....lol :) I'm sooo tired! I'm about to go take a nap in our car :) Caleb has to work till 1:30 am........So I'll be here awhile :) (about 4 more hrs....) But in all this time that i've been sitting here, i've been catching up on my blog, emails, and the like.... :) It's been forever since I updated, and that's because I haven't had time to get on the internet....lol :) Nothing much has happened.....Caleb's been going to school, we've both been busy working, and enjoying every free moment we can with each other ;) Today is our 5 month anniversary! I can't believe we've been married 5 months already!!! heehee :) I'll put some pics on soon.....but right now I think that nap is sounding pretty amazing :) Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment