Thursday, September 23, 2010

Brag Session! :)

So....I'm sitting here in "my corner" in McDonalds....watching my awesome husband work :) and I just totally feel like bragging on him right now! He is the hardest, most honest worker McDs has ever had! and he is totally an Amazing people person! There is not one person who works at this McDs that does not respect him! He is an Awesome testimony to his coworkers! There's two guys, Eric & Steve, that we have been especially "working" on...lol They love it when I come stay with him at work, and they always tell me how much they love working with Caleb and how much they respect him :) They say they've never seen him mad, they've never seen him without a smile on his face,  even when he's not feeling good he's still positive and goofy :) He's awesome not only at work, but also at home! ;) He cleans for me when he know's I'm not expecting it, but really need it......He takes me on dates and gives me surprises all the time! He writes me sweet notes :) He prays for me! He loves God and wants to please Him before he even begins to try to please me! I love my Caleb Michael sooooo much!!!!! :) so.....I just wanted to brag on my totally AWESOME & AMAZING husband right now :) (not to mention he's HOT! lol :)  heehee :) Thanks for listening/reading! hope it wasn't too mushy for ya :) Love y'all!


Here's one of my favorite pics of my Caleb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment