Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Sweetie LOVES Me!!!!

My Sweetie loves me!!! I was at Staff Retreat all day today, and didn't get home till around ten....Caleb had to go to work at four, so currently I'm waiting for him and watching "I LOVE LUCY" :) When I got home, Caleb had left me several surprises!!! I walked in and there was a trail of pieces of paper that all said I LOVE YOU! on them :) they led up to a paper airplane that had a special message on it :) There was a letter on both couches for me :) There was a letter on the bed for me! There was a note on the desk...on the computer...on the refrigerator....one on the washer and one on the counter in the bathroom!!!! He Loves ME!!! :) and I LOVE HIM!!!!! With all my heart! :) heehee :)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading posts like this. It's so nice to see ya'll loving each other! :-) God certainly blessed you with each other.

    Miss you gal!

    ReplyDelete