Friday, July 9, 2010

Thank God for His Protection!!!!

Yesterday God showed His amazing protection of His children! I was with my friend Abby and we were on our way to the library....There was a car a ways ahead of us that was stopped...but didn't have have their brake lights on or a turn signal on.....by the time we realized the car was stopped and Abby slammed on the brakes it was too late.....thank God the airbags went off and we were wearing our seatbelts! Both of us only had a few bruises....the lady in the other car was fine too! Praise the Lord!

Later that night I went to the ER because Caleb wanted to make sure baby was alright....my friend Katie and her son Cash took me....We were there for over 2 hrs....yay! lol :) The doctor said I was fine and so was baby! Thank You Lord! Cash enjoyed the experience :) He's only 3 yrs old :)

Here's some pics of the experience.....


Abby's Car...




The airbags...




The other lady's car....




Me & Abby :)




My cool wristband from the ER :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! My feet made it onto your blog!!! :-) Glad you didn't take a pic of me - I looked SCARY that night! Love you girl! Here anytime you need me!

    ReplyDelete